
Wow, it's been over a month since my last blog again!! Things really have been manic lately though, with far too many things to write about, so I'll try to keep it brief.
Things are moving along nicely with the arrangements for the new agility courses - we've got start dates planned, flyers in all the vets surgeries for miles around, equipment ordered in a new red and white colour scheme (to be complimented by red, white and black themed clothing and a new look to the website!), and are starting to get bookings through already which is all pretty exciting. Our current agility classes are all progressing well, and we've got a new lot starting another Foundation Agility course next Saturday, so the numbers are growing. And some of our lovely people have entered their first agility show!! We're massively excited about having a few that might be wanting to give competition a go, and are looking forward to the day when we can enter our first team competition! In the meanwhile I'm putting all of my effort in to trying to make the new agility courses work in the hope that I might be able to give up my other job soon as doing both is exhausting!!
The new-look Tunley-based classes seem to have started well, with some wonderful people completing a run of the Emerald and Ruby Lifeskills courses, and two successful run-throughs of the Obedience for Agility course, and a very enjoyable Tricks mini-course. Next up is a Rally Obedience block that mum has kindly researched and written, to be followed by a Games and Activities course and another run-through of the Tricks course. Then it's time for the Christmas Party!! I can't believe the year has disappeared so fast!
Anyway, I said I'd keep it brief, so I'll update you on Finn and Willow's activities another day! Enjoy a few pics from tonight's Tricks class!

No comments:
Post a Comment