So, the ideas thrown around in the previous post hit a few snags (as always!) and seemed to die for a week or two, but all of a sudden they have proven alive and well again this week (albeit not quite in the format imagined in the last blog!). Details are still a little provisional at the moment, and mum and I have much 'plotting' to do (my dad's term for our little meetings! Mostly it involves throwing ideas around and doing lots and lots of research!), so I won't go into the intricacies of what we have planned just yet, but watch this space!
In the meanwhile, I seem to have been very busy with my camera and the basic video editing program I have, and have made a few new videos, so I thought I'd share them with you all in the absence of any actual concrete news or information!! Enjoy!...
No comments:
Post a Comment