Thursday, 16 September 2010

Pup Blog month 1!

Ok, so I fell a bit behind with the pup blog, and it's a bit too late to catch up now! We've done so much stuff lately I can't even begin to know where to start in recapping it all, so I think the puppy diaries might now be slightly dead! Suffice it to say that the pups have been experiencing loads of new things, have been along to their second agility show, have begun joining in with some of my puppy classes, have had a nice play date with Bronwyn's lovely little Kaya, have been into Bath to see the sights and sounds several times etc etc! But the biggest achievement of the last week is that Mr Finn and Whirli finally made friends with each other, after two weeks of growling and avoidance from Finn! Here they are having their first tentative play...



They're definietly the boldest, bravest pups we've ever had, with tremendous 'bounce back' ability, and they're both very bright. Whirli is a little noisy, particulalry when playing or when she wants attention, but I guess you can't have it all! She's very cute!! They're both changing colour quite a lot at the moment - Dazzle is turning a darker shade of golden, and I think Whirli might well end up a red colour at this rate. Both very, very pretty! Here are a few 'highlights' of the last few weeks in picture format...

Mum and Dazzle enjoying a drink in Bath

Mr Finn and Whirli

Dazzle on the little plank in puppy class

Huh, I don't seem to have taken as many pictures as I thought!! Must get on that!! Anyway, don't have any more time for anything else - lots and lots of business stuff to sort, so must dash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment