Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Fantastic Mr Finn

I'm absolutely devastated at the loss today of my beautiful Mr Finn. Anyone who knows me knows how much I absolutely adored that dog. But they'll also know that the last few years for us have not been good, and that the last 12 months have been an absolute nightmare for us both, and the last couple of weeks have been even worse again. After extensive testing revealed very little that could be done to help, it was decided to release Finn from his demons and allow him to run free over Rainbow Bridge. Words can't describe how utterly heartbroken I feel.

I thank you all in advance for your kind thoughts and wishes, but I am currently unable to form words. Maybe one day soon I'll be able to talk about the good times and how special my little man was to me.

Shelley and Whirligig x

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the words to help heal your pain, the way you helped me when I lost Leyna. I'm so very sorry.

    ReplyDelete